Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What model FPV is best for Inspire1

Reaction score
what make and model?
Second question is "are FPV good to use when shooting outdoor video?"
Thanks

I just tried out FPV with this app DroneVR with a FreeFly VR headset mount for my iPhone6+. Works really well and supports even head tracking across all three axes with the Inspire camera. Found it quite easy to keep camera centered on a POI while flying at the same time.

what make and model?
Second question is "are FPV good to use when shooting outdoor video?"
Thanks
If you're asking about FPV goggles, the Headplay HD's are awesome. The resolution is 720 to match the 720 downlink from the craft. They look big, but when you try them out you'll see the virtue of being so big, because it's like an Imax screen inside, much larger than other goggles. They are very light on the head, made mostly of Styrofoam with a plastic shell. They only cost $250, a great value. You'll need to buy the HDMI cord to connect to the RC. These goggles will blow you away, so nice. However, if you're old like me you may have vision issues. I had to jury-rig 3.0 X reader glasses with an extra magnifier lens to get the screen in focus. The 2 Fresnel lens options included with the Headplay HD were not enough for my old eyes.

Last edited:
If you're asking about FPV goggles, the Headplay HD's are awesome. The resolution is 720 to match the 720 downlink from the craft. They look big, but when you try them out you'll see the virtue of being so big, because it's like an Imax screen inside, much larger than other goggles. They are very light on the head, made mostly of Styrofoam with a plastic shell. They only cost $250, a great value. You'll need to buy the HDMI cord to connect to the RC. These goggles will blow you away, so nice. However, if you're old like me you may have vision issues. I had to jury-rig 3.0 X reader glasses with an extra magnifier lens to get the screen in focus. The 2 Fresnel lens options included with the Headplay HD were not enough for my old eyes.

I cant find them available anywhere... Any tips?

Don't know if you've had any luck but give the below link a try;)

Headplay - RangeVideo

Couldn't see what part of the world you were from, the above link is in the States.
Well... Since the vote to secede failed this weekend, being in Texas still means being in the good ol USA.

Checked the site, Thanks.. Back ordered there too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela