Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What other hobbies do you have?

Been retired for 10 years now and have only gotten interested in this Hobby for a little over 2 years. Hard to keep up with all the technological advances!
My other hobbies are fast and stylish cars and trucks. I have an '05 Ram SRT-10 Viper Truck, a'37 Ford Street Rod and a '99 Customized Plymouth Prowler. I enjoy driving all 3.
I also have been a Washington Redskins fan for nearly 60 years and enjoy the NFL with my sons and grandsons.

Last edited:
Been retired for 10 years now and have only gotten interested in this Hobby for a little over 2 years. Hard to keep up with all the technological advances!
My other hobbies are fast and stylish cars and trucks. I have an '05 Ram SRT-10 Viper Truck, an '06 Viper and a '99 Customized Plymouth Prowler. I enjoy driving all 3.
I also have been a Washington Redskins fan for nearly 60 years and enjoy the NFL with my sons and graandsons.
Not all at the same time I hope;)

Building Scale plastic models, Military Aircraft mostly. My last build I spent 130+ hours.
**I have just started adding moving parts combined with lights & sound to some future aircraft builds.

Thx: Drone-Outlaw
I'm rocking a "P2V++" & "INSPIRE-1V-2"

This is a funny question for me as it is a running joke in my family that I spread myself too thin by doing a little bit of everything. I think my main thing is I like to control things that move.
I love all things RC. I have quads, planes, helis, trucks, and robots.
I race my M-coupe with SCCA. I also run my ATV, motorcycle, off-road go-kart, and jeep on my property.
I recently got my pilots license and have been doing that quite regularly.
Love to shoot guns, snowboard, and hike. Always building something. I play way more video games than I should. I watch a LOT of movies. Love to buy and play with neat new toys (I'm 30 so it's a bit weird). Trained and certified my dog to be a therapy dog in hospitals so we can visit sick kids. There is likely a lot more but it's hard to recall. I have issues. Not a fan of down time.

do you coach?
ob iously i am doing something wrong in my life. 34 years old now and kind of dream doing the things you listed. i would gladly learn :)
amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My other bird, just love flying......any idea how to switch this carbon prop to Inspire

Attachments

• 20140701_172350.jpg
    20140701_172350.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
my first RC car. 23ccm and up to 50km/h of speed. got it when i was at the age of ten :)
other hobbies include the normal human like bike riding, inline skating, playing with my falmily (kids) and dogs, riding my jeep YJ, of course flying my multirotors :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455879725.224052.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Outta Control

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccalegalfirm