Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What other hobbies do you have?

Reaction score
20170615_183943.jpg 20170615_183943.jpg

Container Home Building and land at a good price.

Getting Money

My apologies @MrTVR

See you around Big Homie

Last edited:
Reaction score
my first

RC car. 23ccm and up to 50km/h of speed. got it when i was at the age of ten :)
other hobbies include the normal human like bike riding, inline skating, playing with my falmily (kids) and dogs, riding my jeep YJ, of course flying my multirotors :D

View attachment 6605

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a mk2 sandmaster i ran on my brothers fixed wing competition fuel. iIt used to blow full size cars away under 60 mph haha :D

Also another RC flyer here, Fly fisherman, 3d printing, beach combing, hiking, BMX/ Cycling and doing up old motors. Im currently restoring a LWB suzuki Sj that is just a tad more rusty than it looked initially :oops: And a 205 Gti when i can afford to finish it.

When you list the stuff you get up to like this it really does make you wonder how you have the time.

Reaction score
I add nothing new to the list of hobbies, but scoured the thread looking for a trebuchet hobbyist that competed, I think in Deleware sometime in Nov. for the nationals. I thought for sure this forum would turn up a trebuchet devotee. LOL

Reaction score
Hmmm, 225 feet is no mere distance. My tests for accuracy of pistols is 25 yards, what phenomenal accuracy. I dare say, William Tell's son would surely allow you the apple shot. LOL

Reaction score
I love establishing and maintaining my aquariums. There's nothing like that feeling of pure joy you get from looking at a new or re-done aquarium. I enjoy watching my fish more than television.

Reactions: Rattydude77
Reaction score
Hiking backpacking camping kayaking mounting biking shooting guns/target shooting

Reaction score
Photography. It's a relatively "easy" hobby and when you take pictures it usually means you've never been to that specific place before. Keeps things fresh and new.

Reaction score
I'm going to pick up camping/hiking as a hobby. I operate day to day with a base level of stress that I think is way too high. I've worked hard my whole life to have a stable home and life for myself and my wife, and while I think we're doing a good job of that, I still have a lot of anxiety when I think about how fragile everything is. I have a never ending to do list, and when I'm not doing something on that list (like working on a hobby, or just sitting around) I feel guilty.
Mind you I'm not complaining, I understand that my situation is better than many. But my brain is firing away 24/7 and never gets a break even when I'm trying to relax.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think somebody had it before, but avid scuba diver here as well! I'm happiest when I'm 90 feet below MSL or 90 feet AGL 😁

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kccumm