Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What's the problem?

Reaction score
Moderator please move this thread to HELP. After thinking about my question I figure liberalism would still demand this to not be in general discussion since it is not specifically about the Inspire 1

When someone is selling an item what's the the problem with asking questions? I had a legitimate question regarding the performance of an item for sale. If I were to want to purchase the item is it not wise to know the difference between models? As one member suggestion which post wasn't deleted (just PM him) Why? So on this theory the classifieds should consist of 2 post. OP listing and then sold because no questions should be asked. If I were on a car site where a member was selling a car that came in different models and i were not clear as to what the difference is, is it wrong to ask the seller for some info? Instead of getting guidance from the seller you allow others to chime in to basically say (as the know it alls always say) is "go back and research" Next time I am looking at a 57 Chevy I guess instead of asking a "non secret" question to the seller I must go back to the factory and look up all this files to the vin. God forbid I ask the seller if it has power steering because any real car buyer should already know all that.
What's the difference in a member asking the model # which apparently is ok to ask but a member should not ask the seller what the difference is because that's should already be known by everyone

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lol. Yes a rant for sure. Forum for that?
I'll pm u my questions as I sure to offend some know it alls that find my ignorance a nuisance

Thank you

Hello @Lawman0210 I have reviewed your posts and would be happy to explain where you went wrong.

The first part was when you started asking what something does that someone is selling. That is a question to be asked elsewhere as the original poster does not want to clog up their for sale threads with questions that legitamite buyers already know. Most of the time if you do not know what it does, you are not buying. Again, that is only most of the time. I believe the second issue was getting mad when people tried to let you know that is not how forums work. As someone who works on a car forum as well, I can tell you it wouldn't "fly" there either. To make your scenario a little more realistic, it would be like asking what power steering is in that same thread. It would just put the post on a tangent that the op was not looking to get into.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you may have involving the forum and how it is run. Feel free to continue here or PM me.

As someone who has sold plenty of items it would not bother me if someone asked me a question. Regardless if my unit was bottom line or top of the line. The inference that someone made that they want to respect the seller so he wouldn't answer sound ludicrous. How is explaining what his model specs do disrespectful? Your not demeaning someone's ad when you explaining the spec. Now if the reply said something like "this unit appears old and outdated, chipped and scuffed, worn out or something like that I would understand you would leave those descriptions for individual buyers to make that call. If I was ready to buy that remote and I was I would have bought it as soon as I got the answer. Having to go elsewhere and find out more info slows down the purchase where a simple question could have been replied to and he would have his money in his account already. But I since went elsewhere to buy a remote. So the only one hurt but the ideology of your forum was the seller

As someone who has sold plenty of items it would not bother me if someone asked me a question. Regardless if my unit was bottom line or top of the line. The inference that someone made that they want to respect the seller so he wouldn't answer sound ludicrous. How is explaining what his model specs do disrespectful? Your not demeaning someone's ad when you explaining the spec. Now if the reply said something like "this unit appears old and outdated, chipped and scuffed, worn out or something like that I would understand you would leave those descriptions for individual buyers to make that call. If I was ready to buy that remote and I was I would have bought it as soon as I got the answer. Having to go elsewhere and find out more info slows down the purchase where a simple question could have been replied to and he would have his money in his account already. But I since went elsewhere to buy a remote. So the only one hurt but the ideology of your forum was the seller

I going to assume this is now an end to the matter.

Reactions: Blue Bird

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah