Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where are the iOS apps going on a Mac?

Reaction score
I've been saving all the apps since the range issues from the beginning of the year. But in my mobile applications folder I can only find the v2.0 Dji go app. My iPad has 2.4 on it and I've synced it several times and it has not copied over.

I deleted the app via iTunes, then reinstalled the Dji go app from iTunes but now it has installed the v2.0, no other go apps are anywhere to be seen. I've checked the trash but that just has 1.2 in it. I know I've done 2 updates sine v2.0 and then synced my iPad to make sure the older version goes in the trash, but they are not even being saved anywhere for some reason. Any help to find them would be great.

I've been saving all the apps since the range issues from the beginning of the year. But in my mobile applications folder I can only find the v2.0 Dji go app. My iPad has 2.4 on it and I've synced it several times and it has not copied over.

I deleted the app via iTunes, then reinstalled the Dji go app from iTunes but now it has installed the v2.0, no other go apps are anywhere to be seen. I've checked the trash but that just has 1.2 in it. I know I've done 2 updates sine v2.0 and then synced my iPad to make sure the older version goes in the trash, but they are not even being saved anywhere for some reason. Any help to find them would be great.
When you update an App on a iOS device via or sync'ed iTunes the old version is moved to the Trash Bin. You need to copy any app you wish to from here to a safe place. This only happens when you have done a backup or sync otherwise it is lost.

That's the strange thing, as they are NOT in my recycle bin, and the newest version in my apps is v2.0, not 2.4 which is on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter