Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where can I get the original X3 case?

Reaction score
Hello friends,
New member here...I just bought my first (used) Inspire and man, am I excited about this baby. It's awesome!!

Problem is, it came with the original DJI case, but without the protective box the X3 camera and gimbal sits in, INSIDE the case. Apparently the Inspire parts companies say that those boxes aren't even available as accessories.

Anyone know where I can ft one of those? Current. I have my X3 wrapped in bubble wrap

octoruss,

I have a case and filters for the X3 camera. Wish I had the camera and drone it was attached to, but that's another story. I'll get you the info on the filters tomorrow / later today so you can see if you are interested in them as well. Then you can make an offer. Until then, take care and make sure the landing gear is down before you land, hahaha. Dave

Thanks outtacontrol, sorry to hear of your loss! But I'll look forward to hearing from you! Can you PM me your details?

octoruss,

I have a case and filters for the X3 camera. Wish I had the camera and drone it was attached to, but that's another story. I'll get you the info on the filters tomorrow / later today so you can see if you are interested in them as well. Then you can make an offer. Until then, take care and make sure the landing gear is down before you land, hahaha. Dave
Outacontrol, do you still have the X3 case available?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide