Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where is the 4K

Reaction score
Hi guys. New Inspire 2 operator, having used a P4 up until now. Very different operating screen in the Go4 App. Can anyone please tell me where the option is to choose 4k. On first glance, it isn't as obvious as the P4 choice. And can someone please tell me as novice why 60fps is better that the 30fps that I am used to. Thank you in advance.

full

full

Hope that helps.

Nik

Reactions: Advexure
Woah, weird. I assumed mine was like everyone else’s. I’m running the x4s, and no pro res listener, but I wouldn’t expect that to change. Out of curiosity, insert an sd card into the airframe, see I’d that makes a difference. I know when the app is not connected to the airframe the menus are very different:

I’m current on all of my firmware and app updates. Location( what country are you located? (Grasping for straws now.....)

Nik

Woah, weird. I assumed mine was like everyone else’s. I’m running the x4s, and no pro res listener, but I wouldn’t expect that to change. Out of curiosity, insert an sd card into the airframe, see I’d that makes a difference. I know when the app is not connected to the airframe the menus are very different:

I’m current on all of my firmware and app updates. Location( what country are you located? (Grasping for straws now.....)

Nik
Nic, I have a Samsung 128 Evo Plus U3 card in the air frame. All firmware up to date. This is my first Inspire 2 so I have no prior knowledge, if it was faulty I would need to send it back to the retailer

Nic, I have a Samsung 128 Evo Plus U3 card in the air frame. All firmware up to date. This is my first Inspire 2 so I have no prior knowledge, if it was faulty I would need to send it back to the retailer
Like I said, grasping for straws here. I mentioned the Ed card because you screenshot indicated there wasn’t one installed. I did just go and pull my ss card out and see if the menus changed. They did not. So I’m at a loss. What operating system are you using dji go 4 on? It looks different than a phone/ tablet.

Nik

Like I said, grasping for straws here. I mentioned the Ed card because you screenshot indicated there wasn’t one installed. I did just go and pull my ss card out and see if the menus changed. They did not. So I’m at a loss. What operating system are you using dji go 4 on? It looks different than a phone/ tablet.

Nik
Sorry for misspelling your name previously,Nik...I am using the Crystal Sky tablet, its new to me as well as the I2

Sorry for misspelling your name previously,Nik...I am using the Crystal Sky tablet, its new to me as well as the I2
The card with the line in it has always appeared even though I am using an SD card in the airframe

Ha, no worries. Unfortunately I have no experience with the Crystal Sky, sorry. Can you record video/ pics to the sd card? Has it been formatted? I’m running out of ideas......
I can fly and record video, though I dont know what quality it is. I do know that it must be pretty high as my aging laptop finds it hard to play it in my editing suite.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frem1962