Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where to pick up and carry I2?

Reaction score
This might seem like a silly question but where do you pick up your I2 from? Is it ok to grab it on the top and carry it or should you grab it from the arms?

Thanks,
S

ya, i grab from the top of body. no sense in putting extra forces on the arms and gear mechanism.

Thanks guys! I have been picking it up from the top but since I've only had it a couple of months wasn't sure if that was the best place. Glad to know it is....

Usually pick it up somewhere near the GPS circle on the top for very short distances as you can get your fingers under the lip there for a secure grip. For any longer distances, I usualy then transfer to one of the cross bar arms (the one that comes from the body), figuring that there's less to twist out of true by holding that rather than the motor tubes.

I reach under and carry it on the belly at times. Makes it easier to fit through doorways by tilting it in towards me with my wrist. The top is convenient, but mine has some sharp edges and I can't go far doing it that way. I try and avoid the arms due to the stress on the pivots, much like carrying a 10 pound bowling ball on a stick.

To each their own.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds