Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Which camera can do these things?

Reaction score
Hi,
I've been asked by a client to use a camera with specific settings. Not sure which Inspire cameras will do these,so your help will be much appreciated...

Manual exposure
Manual white balance
A flat picture profile like c-log

Please tell me the X3 will do them all!

Thanks.

SC

Yes the x3 can do all these things...switch to the "M" in camera settings and you can adjust shutter speed, ISO,(exposure=shutter speed, ISO and aperture) white balance and a few other settings. The flat picture profile is called D-LOG in the settings. Just remember that it is up to the photographer/pilot to know how to do the settings correctly. Manual exposure and white balance means you have to manually adjust them to achieve a properly exposed/colored image and if you dont know what you're doing you can very easily ruin footage. If you're not familiar with these and usually shoot with auto settings I would recommend looking up some youtube videos about manual camera settings to get familiar with what they do.

Last edited:
Hi,
I've been asked by a client to use a camera with specific settings. Not sure which Inspire cameras will do these,so your help will be much appreciated...

Manual exposure
Manual white balance
A flat picture profile like c-log

Please tell me the X3 will do them all!

Thanks.

SC
yes all I1 cameras will allow full manual settings. I never used my X3 on auto so I don't even know how well auto works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop