Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Which Props Do People Recommend For The Inspire 2

I’ve used T motor props from Florida Drone Supply since they came out a year or so ago and have been very happy with them.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
I have been using the Tmotor CF winglet propellers from Florida Drone Supply since 2018 and I am quite happy with them. I also have a set of Koptermax CF folding propellers as backup.
And yes you’re going to have to trim some of the foam from inside your case but the advantages outweigh anything that you have to do to your case. Being able to get up in the air without having to fight those ridiculous stock propellers is definitely worth it. And because they’re bolted on I don’t worry about them coming off mid flight.

Reactions: Kelv
@Stevenfair if you are interested in the CF folding, we carry both brands.

Also, it is possible to use the new GPC Travel Mode case without modification to the foam at all. We sent GPC a set of the props and they designed the new case making sure it worked with the Cendence, X7, X7 lenses all your other accessories and were able to use the folding CF props.

Let us know if we can help you with this at all....thanks!

Cool - we are a big reseller for GPC. Nearly all the aircraft we sell go out the door in their cases. Here is a link to their case on the manufacturer site. Let me know if we can do some type of package with all the things you are considering.

@Stevenfair if you are interested in the CF folding, we carry both brands.

Also, it is possible to use the new GPC Travel Mode case without modification to the foam at all. We sent GPC a set of the props and they designed the new case making sure it worked with the Cendence, X7, X7 lenses all your other accessories and were able to use the folding CF props.

Let us know if we can help you with this at all....thanks!
Well that’s what happens when you purchase a landing mode case before it gets redesigned!
I had to do lots of cutting on my case last year.
Oh well :confused:

I order the T motor props. Have not made up mind on case yet

Good choice.

My experience of using an all in one case for the Inspire 1 several years ago was that it ended up being far to heavy to lug in & out of the car & buildings, etc.

My solution for both of our Inspire 2s has been to use the original DJI case for the I2, camera, controllers, etc. and use the battery station to hold all 16 batteries. This allows me to take plenty of batteries to each job with the weight split between two much lighter boxes. I also have a small flight case with all of the lenses, filters and crystal sky in ‘pick n pluck’ foam which again is nice & light to carry.

Good choice.

My experience of using an all in one case for the Inspire 1 several years ago was that it ended up being far to heavy to lug in & out of the car & buildings, etc.

My solution for both of our Inspire 2s has been to use the original DJI case for the I2, camera, controllers, etc. and use the battery station to hold all 16 batteries. This allows me to take plenty of batteries to each job with the weight split between two much lighter boxes. I also have a small flight case with all of the lenses, filters and crystal sky in ‘pick n pluck’ foam which again is nice & light to carry.
I find its really nice to have both options. However, loading up into one complete kit with the GoProfessional case is a back breaker for sure. Tool for the job as they say.

I have got to buy props for the first time. What do y’all recommend?
The CF folding props with winglets are great. Ensure your vendor supplies the foam blocks that retain the prop ends from flopping around. Installation can be stressful. Be careful. Requires a 2.5mm Allen wrench and probably heat to soften whatever was used to threadlock. I used a small soldering iron stuck in the Allen hole of the screw and it was still difficult to loosen/remove the two screws holding the prop hub from the motor. Breaking off one of the screws would be a serious issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk