Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

White and Yellow Striped Self-Tightening Props

Reaction score
As a person that only uses Self-Tightening props I find these quite interesting. Wonder how they look in flight, will probably also help with AC orientation.

Just need to wait till a local dealer gets them in stock.

Yellow
White

As a person that only uses Self-Tightening props I find these quite interesting. Wonder how they look in flight, will probably also help with AC orientation.

Just need to wait till a local dealer gets them in stock.

Yellow
White
I make my own stripes when I balance my props with nail polish
very hard to detect in flight

I don't know about elsewhere in the world, but here in Australia it's very hard to get a hold of any self-tightening props as far as I can tell. The store who services my i1 only have the quick release ones and naturally recommend not using them.

So when I saw the striped ones for sale on DJI I jumped all over them, not sure if they're now generally available again, or are a batch that might run out.

I have the yellow QR type, look good on the ground and low hover thats about it as the stripes are only on the top surface of the props.

I have the yellow QR type, look good on the ground and low hover thats about it as the stripes are only on the top surface of the props.

Shame... Though the whole idea was to help with AC orientation, with a bit of style :)

I always used to spray paint props myself. Masking tape makes it very easy. The thin layer of paint weighs nothing and doesn't do anything to the balance.

Reactions: mutumah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido