Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Who's gonna be first to post i2 video

Reaction score
For those that got theirs the other day, who's gonna be the first to post some video? Anyone got some fireworks tonight?

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

I got an I2 but it arrived without the SSD, extra controller, ProRes license, etc.

Others have said the same.

So I could post a video, but it will be the same 60 or 100Mbps H.264 that you can get with most any Phantom, i.e. the x5r is still the camera to shoot until DJI starts shipping the parts to make the I2 actually work.

well, this is LESS THAN STELLAR, but its the first object I tried to capture. I still have some 'learnin' to do' on camera setup, so please don't puke over the color grading. I thought the last edit took out some of my pan (change of clips) issues, but obviously I didn't save before export??? Anyways, here is 'my first THE DEUCE' video which I would give a C-, but its not going to be used anywhere so I'll share with this astute group !

well, this is LESS THAN STELLAR, but its the first object I tried to capture. I still have some 'learnin' to do' on camera setup, so please don't puke over the color grading. I thought the last edit took out some of my pan (change of clips) issues, but obviously I didn't save before export??? Anyways, here is 'my first THE DEUCE' video which I would give a C-, but its not going to be used anywhere so I'll share with this astute group !

Hi DECinHSV,
There is a glare around 18th seconds. Is it because of the lens?
What mode did you use to record, such as D-Log?

Hi. Nothing at all critical intended in this - I know that with a new system there is a lot to keep track of.

At 0:10 the horizon is a little off, and by 1:15 the horizon is several degrees off. Were you changing the camera roll, or is that where the gimbal settled on its own?

Yeh man .... that horizontal drift is outta control......I was praying they would address this problem in this next generation ..... but I guess not [emoji848][emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Hi DECinHSV,
There is a glare around 18th seconds. Is it because of the lens?
What mode did you use to record, such as D-Log?
yes that was the lens (kinda kewl huh . . . I actually saw it on the tablet and left it in . . . I know some THINK ITS BAD, I've always liked those on film??? BUT I would have framed past it if I were making that for someone). I am still trying to figure out the color options --- this was shot in Cine-Log. From my look in post, its similar to what I'm used to (D-Log), but appears to have a slightly sharper image at the start and some deeper color. From my initial use, it seems to be just a step up from D-Log. I should have spent more time with color, but that was not the intent of that snippit. I'll take any input on D-Log vs Cine-Log if you are familiar with both.

Reactions: KranMc
Hi. Nothing at all critical intended in this - I know that with a new system there is a lot to keep track of.

At 0:10 the horizon is a little off, and by 1:15 the horizon is several degrees off. Were you changing the camera roll, or is that where the gimbal settled on its own?
yes I noticed . . . I should have brought up on this post, the shots for this were in HIGH WINDS by my book. Well past what DJI publishes for wind concern . . . I'm not sure thats the issue, but I've already had to make manual adjustments. For the record I've NOT calibrated gimbal since Day1, so that could also be the problem. If you are interested in how high the winds were (or I think they were, send me a PM . . . I dont want all the haters hijacking the thread telling me how to fly the bird I paid to fly ;). [I'm a Chinook dude, we create wind --- its our friend if you use it]

Attachments

• 4k.png
    4k.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
I thought it was good. Interesting subject - loved it that the i2 was keeping up with the train. Cool.

I thought it was good. Interesting subject - loved it that the i2 was keeping up with the train. Cool.

Thx . . . and that was all sticks . . . NO automation. But I did try that out yesterday. So far I like "The Deuce" can't wait to learn it better. Thx for the thumbs up ~

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont