Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Why is the DJI Inspire 2 So Much?

Reaction score
Hello everyone,,
I was just comparing all DJI products and started to confuse myself a little bit. Why is the Inspire 2 basically double the price of the Phantom 4 Pro, and it doesn't even come with a camera. I get that it's a larger platform, and can interchange cameras, but seems rather minimal for a dramatic price increase to not even include a camera. The flight range and flight time also seem about the same. Can anyone elaborate?

Hello everyone,,
I was just comparing all DJI products and started to confuse myself a little bit. Why is the Inspire 2 basically double the price of the Phantom 4 Pro, and it doesn't even come with a camera. I get that it's a larger platform, and can interchange cameras, but seems rather minimal for a dramatic price increase to not even include a camera. The flight range and flight time also seem about the same. Can anyone elaborate?
So is this actually a serious question or not?

So far, since joining this forum you have attempted to mine the community for information - that thread got deleted.
You have stated you live in Wales (UK) and hold PfCO. Here - New to this forum...
You also have said you come from/live in Minnesota Here - Inspire 1 v2.0 or Inspire 2
and yet your IP address originates from Germany!

You also say in one thread that you have owned a P3 Pro for 3 years and yet in another you state this will be your first drone purchase. Seems a multitude of mis-truths thus far.

Please enlighten me with some clarity otherwise I'm afraid your membership maybe short lived especially since your previous IP addresses appear to be linked with members 'Olympiapeter77', 'Tonnystark' and 'Himalaya' - all of which were removed from the forum within a day or two of joining.

So far, since joining this forum you have attempted to mine the community for information - that thread got deleted.
You have stated you live in Wales (UK) and hold PfCO. Here - New to this forum...
You also have said you come from/live in Minnesota Here - Inspire 1 v2.0 or Inspire 2

You also say in one thread that you have owned a P3 Pro for 3 years and yet in another you state this will be your first drone purchase. Seems a multitude of mis-truths thus far.

Please enlighten me with some clarity otherwise I'm afraid your membership maybe short lived especially since your previous IP addresses appear to be linked with members 'Olympiapeter77', 'Tonnystark' and 'Himalaya' - all of which were removed from the forum within a day or two of joining.
Good call! Obviously you keep a pretty close eye on the forum for things like this and I appreciate your vigilance in keeping imposters from exploiting the forum. ;)

maybe its light sport man from the FB groups? Except I do not think he's smart enough to know how to bump IP address's all around the globe...

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Glad to see editor is paying attention. For anyone interested in the original subject... this is my opinion; whenever you’re comparing any equipment it’s always about “What do you want to do?” The Inspire series is DJI’s first level of Professional/Commercial level Drone. Another term that’s thrown around is Non-Consumer meaning you won’t be buying it at “Best Buy” or electronics express. Are there people using Phantom and Mavic drones with the title PRO in the name for serious Videography or Photography? Let me ask it another way ... is there someone using a Bobcat to clear a build site? Of course there is silly. But when the people paying them see the difference between a Hoosabladt or whatever camera hanging below a Mavic PRO and an X5Raw or X7. Don’t get surprised if it reminds of a “I coulda had a V8” commercial. But also remember... you can’t pull a Catapillar D9 Dozer home with your pickup either ... LOL. You may find you even need a Matrice “Dragline” level of equipment ... LOL. WHAT do you wanna do?

Look at the detective brain in Al. You go, boy!

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa