Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Why So Many SCAMMERS on eBay associated with DJI Equipment???

Reaction score
Website
www.kvphoto.com
I have never, never had so many problems as I have had lately trying to sell on eBAY???? No problems with any of my Pro Photography equipment....but TONS of issues with anything "DJI".......be very careful out there......

Kirk

Bidding and then not paying......really bidding items way, way up.....2 different accounts.....going back and forth and back and forth.......then, one will win the bid....then you get an email saying, I changed my mind......so you put it out again....same crap....different people.

ONLY on DJI stuff.......

I keep blocking them...but it's happening over and over again. Just wondering if this is some kind of new scam?????

I did also just get an email saying, I changed my shipping address, please ship here: 123 easy street (example)......but that person NEVER bid on the item.....it's yet a different person.

I have been selling and buying on ebay for years!!! I take really good care of my stuff, keep all the original boxes, etc.....have has super success......but man o man...this is out of control!!!!

Kirk

I have not dealt with eBay in quite some time. People do like to play games though. I am assuming you are talking about the smart charger.

Bidding and then not paying......really bidding items way, way up.....2 different accounts.....going back and forth and back and forth.......then, one will win the bid....then you get an email saying, I changed my mind......so you put it out again....same crap....different people.

ONLY on DJI stuff.......

I keep blocking them...but it's happening over and over again. Just wondering if this is some kind of new scam?????

I did also just get an email saying, I changed my shipping address, please ship here: 123 easy street (example)......but that person NEVER bid on the item.....it's yet a different person.

I have been selling and buying on ebay for years!!! I take really good care of my stuff, keep all the original boxes, etc.....have has super success......but man o man...this is out of control!!!!

Kirk
Hi we have problems like this in the UK but with Facebook. They ask if available then it all goes quiet you make a deal then they back out. They all just tyre kickers.

ONLY on DJI stuff.......

Kirk

ONLY on DJI stuff.......

Kirk

Yes I have it. I have it on eBay again trying to sell it with the GPC Case and not the DJI inspire shell. So let me know what you are thinking. I have some time late this afternoon and can help you ?!?!

I’ve sold quite a lot of DJI kit recently on eBay in the UK and haven’t had any problems [emoji3]

I have had the same problem's you explained. Scammer's galore, today same add from 2 different people, I have also had the (MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED ROUTINE) best advice is watch very closely and trust no one...

It’s a love hate game . The group of people that dislike dji are going and they just making hard on anyone that sells anything dji.

Its even hard to trust the ratings as eBay profiles can be bought and sold. Y ou can't always trust paypal either as the customer can claim its not received, beware of overseas buyers. I lost an iPhone that way and paypal sided
with the scammer.

ONLY on DJI stuff.......

Kirk
I have had that " change address" happen several times. It's a scam obviously.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell