Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Will not leave beginner mode after update??

Reaction score
so I have t flown for a while (maybe one month) and took the inspire 1 x3 out yesterday here in the U.K only to be told in the app that it needed updating so I download the
Inspire 1 Firmware v01.11.01.50 (X3)
2017-07-10 and updated the remote and the. The aircraft and went to fly and the craft is stuck in beginner mode...... I searched the forums and noticed some people saying it was a problem that could be fixed by deleting the app and reinstalling I have tried this and it's just the same? I also noticed that the problem only appears in both my tb47 batteries my tb48 is fine?? I have tried updating the batteries with the firmware again and nothing updates and app says everything is fine.....?? Any ideas?? Oh and I note in another thread someone mentioning when he powers up one of his batteries reports an error and the goes back to safe to fly in the bar at the top..... mine. Ow does this after this update.....!

I'm on all the latest except the app were I'm one version behind as per today. TB47 and TB48 batts. I don't have any issues. When you say beginner mode. Is that you can't disable it in the app? Other than that. With the latest firmware you need to re-register the craft by logging on to DJI fróm the app or height and distance restrictions are in place. You only have to do it once and the restrictions are unlocked.

Reactions: Highrpm955
This has been ongoing for MONTHS, and is a common problem. For the life of me, I have no idea why DJI has not assessed and fixed this issue.
I have the same problem. I run 4 tb47's, and 2 of them are useless after the update (not straight away, about after a few cycles after update). On these 2 batteries, I cannot leave the 30 meter mark, yet my 2 other batteries perform as usual (expect for battery errors when turning on).

Has anyone come accross a fix?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla