Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Would not stay in travel mode

Reaction score
While on a carpet with a pattern, I tried to go into travel mode,using the app and the remote. It would immediately go back to landing gear mode. I placed a sheet of paper under the vps sensor and it finally went into travel mode. I have done this many times before on the same carpet with no issues. Can anyone explain why this time it would not enter travel mode.?

While on a carpet with a pattern, I tried to go into travel mode,using the app and the remote. It would immediately go back to landing gear mode. I placed a sheet of paper under the vps sensor and it finally went into travel mode. I have done this many times before on the same carpet with no issues. Can anyone explain why this time it would not enter travel mode.?
The carpet was absorbing the ultrasonics from the VPS module and getting a false or no reading to determine distance. Therefore the aircraft had no reference where to stop in travel mode.

That's sounds good but I have retracted to travel mode from the same spot several other times with no issues.

White piece of paper under the VPS...increase the light. Works every time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido