WTB DJI M600 Channel Expansion Module

Reaction score
My Expansion Module I purchased last year, that I didn't mount up until recently has a bad 3-Way switch (loose \broken inside).
DJI wants $365 to repair (guessing replace), and new is $399.
It was my error to not closely examining the switches when purchased.. now beyond warranty. Urrg!

Checking if anyone has a M600 Exp Module kit that you're aren't using and interested in selling at a pre-owned price?
I don't need the component mounted on the RC to update port interface, just need the Switch Box.

Opps...
Des Moines, IA. USA

Last edited:
Location?

I am looking for a GL858A or M600 controller. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell?

I am looking for a GL858A or M600 controller. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell?
Yes, I have a GL858A that is essentially new. I personally haven't used it, was a spare and I don't think previously was used. It looks new in condition. No wear in stick sockets, no scratches, etc.

When I get home, I'll locate and take a few photos.

Here's a few pics... I had previously installed a Channel Exp Module on back for quick swap if needed. I have the original back in static bag. Which one would you want on unit? I'd prefer to retain the Channel Exp Module if you don't need, but I can do either. Wasn't planning to sell, but I'll toss out $400 including shipping within continental states, let me know if that works.

Attachments

• m6oorc1.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 5
  • m600rc2.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 4
  • m600rc3.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 6
  • m600rc4.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 4
I won’t need the channel expansion module so you can keep that.

Ideally I didn’t want to spend anymore than $300? Also I’m in UK? Postage shouldn’t be a lot though- around $30?

I won’t need the channel expansion module so you can keep that.

Ideally I didn’t want to spend anymore than $300? Also I’m in UK? Postage shouldn’t be a lot though- around $30?
A quick check on web, new they're $750 range... I'd have a hard time finding a spare for cost I'm asking.
I was figuring about $25 shipping, with $375 Radio.
The UK ship would be your expense, I've been stunned what it costs to ship "TO" UK compared to "From" UK.
I had a Yuneec ST10 sent over to me from Belgium at $75 shipping as example.

I'd consider $350 Radio (less shipping), depending on UK ship cost and if that meets your expectations.