Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB inspire 1 rev D or 2.0

do you have one? send me your address, lol.

As a matter of fact, DJI reduced the Inspire 1 v2.0 price by $1,099.00 dlls with free shipping Buy Inspire 1 V2.0 | DJI Store
this is the version 2.0, new motors, esc´s and other updates, totally new for $1,999.00 something new is coming.
so, would you pay $2,200.00 for a used inspire 1 Rev c ¨slightly used with only 160 flights¨ with 4 used batteries?
i don´t think so

At this point, I might just let you steal mine lol. I didn't know they reduced the price so significantly, so I stand corrected. It looks like prices were cut on several models, which really makes me wonder what's coming down the pipe. Best of luck in your search, I'm sure you will find something soon.

haha thanks!
soon a new inspire 2 with 2 cameras, i´m pretty sure that the second camera is one of the new features, lightbridge is already prepared for 2 video feeds at the same time

Well that's some BS from DJI to discount the inspire v2.0 in less than 6 months from the launch of the the V2.0 when people like myself spent over $3000 for it. They need to reimburse people if they launch a newer version that soon. That's unacceptable!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin