Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB: Inspire 2 with X5S or X4S camera

Reaction score
Please include pics and asking prices shipped to Niagara Falls, NY 14303.

Ideally looking for a camera combo unit with x5s camera with 4 or more batteries.

Looking in the $3000 price range based on recent sale items on the forum.
NOTE: PM ME with details if you dont want to publicly release prices etc.

Open to X4S camera packages, if I dont miss any good deals again.

Paypal ready to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Advexure
I just happened to take some pictures of my Inspire 2 today. I have it for sale and I will try and figure out how to upload them. I am about 60 miles away from you. I have the drone with all the items that came with it as well as five batteries. Had six but one went bad. I am asking $3800 US for the drone and X5S camera. It does not have the ProRes just the SD recording.

Attachments

• drone&stuff.JPG
    drone&stuff.JPG
    907 KB · Views: 37
  • dronecamera.JPG
    dronecamera.JPG
    937.2 KB · Views: 35
  • droneclose.JPG
    droneclose.JPG
    881.8 KB · Views: 35
  • dronefront.JPG
    dronefront.JPG
    1,001.6 KB · Views: 33
  • dronestuff.JPG
    dronestuff.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
I'm not sure how many charge cycles I have on them, but I will check. I guess only you can decide if you want new or not.

Lol true, Im just saying if the price comes close used vs new, its a decision already made for me :)

Let me know about the charge cycles, that will give me an idea.

Hey DJkelly, sorry been off the forums for a few days with some house renos.

$3800 is a bit steep given some recent deals. I would after the package around the $3000 if we can work something out.

Recent package just sold for $3000 for the X5S + 4 batteries.

Otherwise pics look good, but if we can work something out then I will have to keep looking.

Cheers

Reactions: Gingerbreadman
The one you seen sold was mine. You never came back to the forum so we never had a chance to work something out.
haha what a coincidence ... all good. Keeping an eye out on here an ebay. Gf and house work took priority over the inspire sadly. I would have jumped on the $3000 if you mentioned it, but 3800 was a bit steep and im not gonna offer someone $3000 if they are looking for $3800.

Looks like it worked out either way and inspire is on her way to the new owner.

I will make ad clearer if anyone else is listing one.

I have a BNIB Inspire 2 and X4S camera I bought from Best Buy 2 weeks ago. I bought it thinking I would quickly move to it form the Mavic. I discovered over the last week I am perfectly fine with the Mavic for what IO am going to sue it for. I am about to return it all to Best Buy but will offer the package for $3100 and ill cover the shipping. I have sold well over $100k in photo gear over the years with stellar feedback on Fred Miranda under my real name SteveBeck.

Thanks
Steve

Hi,

I will do $3050 on the drone and the camera shipped. Just open the box and put the camera inside. I ship I 2s to California from Wi. through the USPS. It cost me right at $50

Cover up the battery tags on the I 2 box will cost less money. Where are you located? Let me know, I will pay you immediately.

Thanks,
Dave

Still looking for a drone .... local to NY state would be even better :)

Not sure what is going on above.

Please include pics and asking prices shipped to Niagara Falls, NY 14303.

Ideally looking for a camera combo unit with x5s camera with 4 or more batteries.

Looking in the $3000 price range based on recent sale items on the forum.
NOTE: PM ME with details if you dont want to publicly release prices etc.

Open to X4S camera packages, if I dont miss any good deals again.

Paypal ready to go.
Sorry I didn’t read the thread? are you still looking for the inspire 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont