Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB Inspire 2 Premium package

I'm hoping to find used to save a few $'s and maybe take one off of someone's hands if they aren't getting as much use out of one as they expected. But I'm open to new if I don't find anything.

I already own a transmitter and 6 batteries that I purchased when I had another deal set up but that drone fell through.

I'll give you a call. Its been a couple years, but we have shipped you a lot of large Tattu batteries to your address in Canada back when we were supplying the large batteries to a lot of the Freefly Cinestar and Alta clients. We have made a big push into the DJI products as they have continued to get better and better and more and more popular.

Thanks!

Michael McVay

Mike! I just realized that it's you, we know each other already, you've been sending them to me!

I'm shipping to California this time though, I have a friend traveling to South Africa ahead of me and I'm getting him to take the UAV because he is a SA resident.

Yep - I looked up your email address because your member name here was so close to what I remembered it being...I have some things I think I can do to help you. We have been customizing some Inspire 2 packages for people recently by taking out lenses from Premium Combos and trading them for things people have more of a use for. I also sell our dealer demo equipment every so often as well. We have even done a number of trades for people looking to upgrade.

Talk to you shortly!

Ok, sounds good. I'm just waiting to hear back from a package on dronevibes. If it doesn't pan out I will shoot you a message and we can set something up.

Thanks!

@mpaerial That's where I ordered my extra batteries and Tx from before the other deal on here fell through. Great service!
Just trying to get a little more kit for the money by buying a used one.

Reactions: mpaerial
@mpaerial That's where I ordered my extra batteries and Tx from before the other deal on here fell through. Great service!
Just trying to get a little more kit for the money by buying a used one.

Sorry to hear your other deal feel through. Unfortunately we do not have any used setups on premise for the time being. Feel free to give us a call at (855) 625-2055 or reach out on our live chat if we can be of help. Pickup or delivery here in LA can be arranged same day. About 98% of all Inspire 2 SKUs are in stock and readily available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool