Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

WTB: Inspire 2 with X5S or X4S camera

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Linuxglobal, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Linuxglobal

Please include pics and asking prices shipped to Niagara Falls, NY 14303.

Ideally looking for a camera combo unit with x5s camera with 4 or more batteries.

Looking in the $3000 price range based on recent sale items on the forum.
    NOTE: PM ME with details if you dont want to publicly release prices etc.

Open to X4S camera packages, if I dont miss any good deals again.

Paypal ready to go.

#1 Linuxglobal, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Advexure likes this.
  2. djkelly57

I just happened to take some pictures of my Inspire 2 today. I have it for sale and I will try and figure out how to upload them. I am about 60 miles away from you. I have the drone with all the items that came with it as well as five batteries. Had six but one went bad. I am asking $3800 US for the drone and X5S camera. It does not have the ProRes just the SD recording.

Attached Files:

3. djkelly57

I'm not sure how many charge cycles I have on them, but I will check. I guess only you can decide if you want new or not.

4. Linuxglobal

Lol true, Im just saying if the price comes close used vs new, its a decision already made for me :)

Let me know about the charge cycles, that will give me an idea.

5. djkelly57

Charges on B set showed 14 & 15. Don't know how that is as they have always been charged as a set. Charges on C set is 11

6. Linuxglobal

Hey DJkelly, sorry been off the forums for a few days with some house renos.

$3800 is a bit steep given some recent deals. I would after the package around the $3000 if we can work something out.

Recent package just sold for $3000 for the X5S + 4 batteries.

Otherwise pics look good, but if we can work something out then I will have to keep looking.

Cheers

7. djkelly57

The one you seen sold was mine. You never came back to the forum so we never had a chance to work something out.

8. Linuxglobal

haha what a coincidence ... all good. Keeping an eye out on here an ebay. Gf and house work took priority over the inspire sadly. I would have jumped on the $3000 if you mentioned it, but 3800 was a bit steep and im not gonna offer someone $3000 if they are looking for $3800.

Looks like it worked out either way and inspire is on her way to the new owner.

I will make ad clearer if anyone else is listing one.

9. Pathfindercod

I have a BNIB Inspire 2 and X4S camera I bought from Best Buy 2 weeks ago. I bought it thinking I would quickly move to it form the Mavic. I discovered over the last week I am perfectly fine with the Mavic for what IO am going to sue it for. I am about to return it all to Best Buy but will offer the package for $3100 and ill cover the shipping. I have sold well over $100k in photo gear over the years with stellar feedback on Fred Miranda under my real name SteveBeck.

Thanks
    Steve

10. drz1972ss

Hi,

I will do $3050 on the drone and the camera shipped. Just open the box and put the camera inside. I ship I 2s to California from Wi. through the USPS. It cost me right at $50

Cover up the battery tags on the I 2 box will cost less money. Where are you located? Let me know, I will pay you immediately.

Thanks,
    Dave

11. Linuxglobal

Still looking for a drone .... local to NY state would be even better :)

Not sure what is going on above.