Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB: M100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
twomile.com
I see the Matrice 100 bought and sold here from time to time. I normally an Inspire but I have a research proposal in the works, and the m100 seems like a good platform for small custom payload. If you have one you're thinking about selling, let me know.

I see the Matrice 100 bought and sold here from time to time. I normally an Inspire but I have a research proposal in the works, and the m100 seems like a good platform for small custom payload. If you have one you're thinking about selling, let me know.
Location?

One showed up on eBay this week.

Reactions: CoreySnipes
Did you have any luck finding one? If not I may have one for sale.

Hello you had responded to my email already informing me that you were no longer in the market for an M100. Has your situation changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds