Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB: Olympus M. Zuiko 12MM F/2.0

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Looking to see if anyone has one of these in excellent condition for sale. I'm in the US.
Thanks
David

Olympus 12mm F/2 M.Zuiko ED MSC Silver Autofocus Lens For Micro Four Thirds System {46}

I bought my 45mm from them (Rated EX+ by them.) and it looks brand new with the caps. Their LN- rating must be even better! Only issue was the firmware was version 1.0 and the newest is 1.2.

They had some special sale going on when I got it too which knocked off another 20% I think.

It costs almost $50 to send it off to Olympus Repair for the update, and it seems Olympus Repair is outsourced to Precision Camera who doesn't have stellar reviews on Yelp! but who knows. I got my fingers crossed and will wait it out as some claim they aren't fast. If you have a micro 3/4 camera you could do it yourself.

In retrospect, I took mine to the local Best Buy and put it on a Panasonic G7 (?) body to check it out and it was version 1.0 (old). Had I thought about it, I could have download the BIN update file from Olympus onto a SD card and probably done it at Best Buy for free.

Reactions: Highrpm955
Olympus 12mm F/2 M.Zuiko ED MSC Silver Autofocus Lens For Micro Four Thirds System {46}

I bought my 45mm from them (Rated EX+ by them.) and it looks brand new with the caps. Their LN- rating must be even better! Only issue was the firmware was version 1.0 and the newest is 1.2.

They had some special sale going on when I got it too which knocked off another 20% I think.

It costs almost $50 to send it off to Olympus Repair for the update, and it seems Olympus Repair is outsourced to Precision Camera who doesn't have stellar reviews on Yelp! but who knows. I got my fingers crossed and will wait it out as some claim they aren't fast. If you have a micro 3/4 camera you could do it yourself.

In retrospect, I took mine to the local Best Buy and put it on a Panasonic G7 (?) body to check it out and it was version 1.0 (old). Had I thought about it, I could have download the BIN update file from Olympus onto a SD card and probably done it at Best Buy for free.

Thats very interesting. I am also looking to buy a 45 MM and didn't even know that it is hard to update. Thats going to make me think twice about where I get my lens from. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207