Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB X4S

We have them. Generally when a good product goes EOL (end of life) we try to buy as many as we can. We also supply public safety, gov, municipalities, etc so we have been holding back on our last group of them until we felt we were not going to need them to fulfill upcoming contracts we have won. If you are interested in one, send me a PM and I will get you in touch with the person managing the last batch of them we are sitting on.

Thanks!

@Florida Drone Supply I've called, emailed, and still haven't gotten an answer as to what your X4S cameras cost, or if I can actually buy one.

All I've heard is that you have them.

Seems pretty sketchy that you guys can't say "Yes, we have the camera(s) and they're $XXX." Please explain.

@Florida Drone Supply I've called, emailed, and still haven't gotten an answer as to what your X4S cameras cost, or if I can actually buy one.

All I've heard is that you have them.

Seems pretty sketchy that you guys can't say "Yes, we have the camera(s) and they're $XXX." Please explain.
I understand your frustration. We have less than 10 of them right now and we quote a lot of public safety bids that are valid for 90-120 days. What we are trying to confirm is how many bids are still out there that we need to "reserve" the X4S stock for before we can sell the last of them off. Nothing sketchy about it - we have them sitting in inventory and are in business to sell our inventory. We are simply being cautious about letting them all go before all of our last bids are completed.

I'm not frustrated - I'm perplexed, and I'm pointing out that the fact that no one (except for you) at your company seems to know what is going on. That's based on three separate interactions with employees at your company. You guys are officially the first retailer I've ever encountered who isn't sure you can sell something - and that does not inspire confidence.

It's really simple. Either you have cameras you can sell to regular joes like me right now, or you don't. It doesn't matter who you've promised your inventory to - or what you've bid on. That's your deal and I'm not here to tell you how to run your business. But generally, people don't go around (and I've seen you guys have posted on many other WTB X4S threads) that you have cameras to sell when you may very well not. Please, for the sake of anyone else looking for an X4S, have a straight answer.

Thank you.

I'm not frustrated - I'm perplexed, and I'm pointing out that the fact that no one (except for you) at your company seems to know what is going on. That's based on three separate interactions with employees at your company. You guys are officially the first retailer I've ever encountered who isn't sure you can sell something - and that does not inspire confidence.

It's really simple. Either you have cameras you can sell to regular joes like me right now, or you don't. It doesn't matter who you've promised your inventory to - or what you've bid on. That's your deal and I'm not here to tell you how to run your business. But generally, people don't go around (and I've seen you guys have posted on many other WTB X4S threads) that you have cameras to sell when you may very well not. Please, for the sake of anyone else looking for an X4S, have a straight answer.

Thank you.
I understand and thank you for the feedback. We have 8 in stock and will know by Monday how many we have to hold in reserve and how many we can let go of now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44