Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X3 camera ribbon

Reaction score
Why does no one including dji sell all of tge ribbon needed for the camera,
I have damaged mine and trying to replace it is impossible.
I can get tge main body of it but there is a small peace at the end which does not cone with the standard ribbon and now im told only the repair centres are getting this peace.
If any one knows of any where i might get one or has a damaged x3 camera that will have a goid one in it can you please help, i attach a photo of it and you will at the very start is a small ribbon well that is what i can't get20190509_205003.jpg

Why does no one including dji sell all of tge ribbon needed for the camera,
I have damaged mine and trying to replace it is impossible.
I can get tge main body of it but there is a small peace at the end which does not cone with the standard ribbon and now im told only the repair centres are getting this peace.
If any one knows of any where i might get one or has a damaged x3 camera that will have a goid one in it can you please help, i attach a photo of it and you will at the very start is a small ribbon well that is what i can't getView attachment 25341
Took less than 10 seconds on Google!

LMGTFY

1/3rd of the way down the page - 1st eBay ad.

Thanks but you are making the same mistake as so many people even ones in the trade so no bad thing.
The standard x3 ribbon does not have the end ribbon as with the link you found and this is my problem.
But thanks for your time

Thanks but you are making the same mistake as so many people even ones in the trade so no bad thing.
The standard x3 ribbon does not have the end ribbon as with the link you found and this is my problem.
But thanks for your time
Then you might want to try some individuals in this thread.......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj2018