Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X3 problem

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Last night I set up my inspire to do some video today. Everything seemed fine (except for the frequent drop out and pixelation I have come to expect). Today I set it all up, ready to go, and no picture from the x3. Everything is connected and flies, but absolutely no video feed. I'm using a brand new galaxy tab s6 connected via usb to c type. Does anyone have any advice? I live at the top end of Australia, so no service centres for thousands of kilometres. Any help would be wonderful.

Hi everyone. Last night I set up my inspire to do some video today. Everything seemed fine (except for the frequent drop out and pixelation I have come to expect). Today I set it all up, ready to go, and no picture from the x3. Everything is connected and flies, but absolutely no video feed. I'm using a brand new galaxy tab s6 connected via usb to c type. Does anyone have any advice? I live at the top end of Australia, so no service centres for thousands of kilometres. Any help would be wonderful.
Please use the search function on the forum as this issue has literally been covered dozens of times ranging from checking connection plate/pins to flashing or rolling back firmware.

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop