Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

..X5..12mm..4K..24fps..

Reaction score
Bumped into the council guys in the park again.. they were mowing in a circle for a cricket match tomorrow...it was interesting to fly POI on a subject that is not going in a straight line.. a good test for the 12mm for yaw control.... i love it when these guys show up...

https://vimeo.com/148328360

Last edited:
Ha pretty funny. That's pretty smooth for the X5, I still can't get it quite that smooth with the 12mm but haven't had as much time to practice as I'd like.

Ha pretty funny. That's pretty smooth for the X5, I still can't get it quite that smooth with the 12mm but haven't had as much time to practice as I'd like.
It takes awhile to get use to the extra weight of the X5 gruvpix, i have over 200 hours up on my Inspire's... such a great UAV to fly... i will be getting the Avegant Glyph Glasses next month, that should make life easy'er....

It takes awhile to get use to the extra weight of the X5 gruvpix, i have over 200 hours up on my Inspire's... such a great UAV to fly... i will be getting the Avegant Glyph Glasses next month, that should make life easy'er....

Great stuff Steven. Im looking forward to getting that camera soon. Just not sure I need to buy just the camera or an the whole new Inspire with that camera.

Great stuff Steven. Im looking forward to getting that camera soon. Just not sure I need to buy just the camera or an the whole new Inspire with that camera.
Thanks GizaDog... i would suggest buying the X5 without the 15mm and getting the 12mm... it is a much more versatile lens... i converted both my Inspire's, no problem..

Reactions: GizaDog
The Olympus lens is a tremendously better lens. Much sharper in my opinion. The new Inspire has upgraded motors and I have several of both and I like the new version for the pro much better, The Inspire v2 is the same bird as the Inspire pro only it uses the x3 camera instead. I for one vote Inspire Pro x5.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah