Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 footage of our RZR girl and Vechery Racing's RZR

Reaction score
Here is the video I did for my buddy. Wish I had my Osmo and a gopro attached to the RZR but we were limited on time. Thanks for watching.

Reactions: Mete
For the intro it was after effects, and the rest was premier pro cc. I could have taken more time on lighting and contrast but this was a free edit and I had a deadline :(

For the intro it was after effects, and the rest was premier pro cc. I could have taken more time on lighting and contrast but this was a free edit and I had a deadline :(
Lightning and contrast? You need to cut it right! You Need to learn basics of montage.
Who was flying? ****, practice practice and more practice!
So lets go step by step...
1. NOBODY LIKES shadows of operator/drone/camera in video, remember it, so do not fly in the front of the sun.
2. For what the opening sequence? I am not about graphics, about girl standing... For epic start? Right? So or do it in slow-mo, or cut out epileptic motion of a drone...
3. Start of buggy is way to long, cut it.
4. 1:56 Leg? Seriously?
5. From 1:00 to 2:00 to many video of a car. Add some views of a track, or nature around or people...

In the end: If you don't fly well, give material to professional on editing, it will make even from a crappy video, a rocket)

I hope you do a work on mistakes and second video will be awesome! Good Luck!

If you need more details on your video, just write me)

We are learning every day. We had very limited time and a very small track to get footage from. First time we went out his belt shredded so we wanted to get as mush as we could in a 2 hour span. Once the Osmo comes in we will have better and more angles. He also did not bring his gopro like we wanted so that really put a damper on extra footage. This was our second time out with the inspire following a very fast moving object. We do golf courses and real estate normally so this was out of our norm. I appreciate the criticism ( i honestly do) It can only help us get better.

Reactions: Ryo777
Also getting the right settings on the camera was difficult in this scenario with shadows of the trees. I could have taken a lot more time editing it but like I said, it was just a free shoot to learn for the next time.

that was a lot better than the first one you posted. You have mixed up the scene perspectives and heights etc a lot more, but I would still have done some more different types of shots,
there were some nice scenes where you followed the car low to the ground and it kind of disappeared behind the bushes.

The beginning is horrible though, the problem with the inspire is that any movement when filming an object up close will make it look far too shaky. try your best to keep it as smooth as possible when up close.

Definately better though

Reactions: protorox

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207