X5 with Olympus 17mm Lens FS

Reaction score
Posting this on the fly right now, pictures to come when I get home later on Wednesday- 03-23-16.
I have a DJI X5 with a 17 mm Olympus lens for sale. The X5 works great and has been updated to the latest FW. I bought it with out any lens and have used the 17 mm lens. Reason for the sale is building the fund balance for a XT. 1750.00 obo Shipped with full insurance to your door inside the 48 states. Payment via my square account to cut down on the %, since paypal takes more then Square.PM if interested
Pictures will be added tomorrow.
Thanks

Im interested in your zenmuse X5 camera. Would you be willing to ship to Canada if I pay shipping costs?

CHEERS

Pics as I promised. As for balancing the 17mm lens. I used a combination of step up ring and filters/lens hoods. This was before DJI came out with the 9 dollar balance ring on their site.

Attachments

• IMG_1363.JPG
    741.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1364.JPG
    707.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1365.JPG
    719.1 KB · Views: 71
Do you have the x5 vibration plate and landing leg extensions available?

Do you have the x5 vibration plate and landing leg extensions available?

I was going to keep the X5 plate, but if your interested id through that in for free. And yes i have a new set of the extensions....never used...

Price drop...The x5, the 17mm lens..the Vibration/Mounting board and leg risers...1650.00 shipped inside the 48. If this is not gone by the weekend to ebay it goes. One heck of a deal to get into the x5.

Snapped up!..Sold...Thanks to those whom were interested.

I will leave this for you bluethunder in-case you decide to sell other items at a later date since we cannot leave ratings here.
Great guy to do business with, and very helpful. Highly Recommended!

Thank you thank you...however for full disclosure I did forget to ship the two set in screw holders that hold the vibration gimble to the back of the inspire. Ringo texted me with a picture and I went back to the inspire and found them. My bad.. and shipped them the next day...Nothing like getting a like new x5, with a lens only to have half the vibration gimble attached. It like telling a 5 year old your going to toys r us, but you cant have any of the toys!!

Reactions: SanCap