Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5r mount for s1000 or m600?

Hey guys! Looking to attach my x5r or my x5 to my s1000...anyone know if there is a mount available for my drone? I know they are making one for the new Matrice...just hoping it will fit s1000.
For the S1000, No, there isn't but you could fabricate one out of a sheet of carbon fibre, drill the holes for the dampers and fit some stand offs for clearances.
That part is easy and just engineering, but how would you propose to interface the X5(R) to your flight controller?
The M600 maybe another matter but you might need the A3 flight controller to enable the components to talk to each other. An Wookong or A2 won't do it.
Ralph @FlyHighUSA will be able to answer better....... Over to you Ralph.

For the S1000, No, there isn't but you could fabricate one out of a sheet of carbon fibre, drill the holes for the dampers and fit some stand offs for clearances.
That part is easy and just engineering, but how would you propose to interface the X5(R) to your flight controller?
The M600 maybe another matter but you might need the A3 flight controller to enable the components to talk to each other. An Wookong or A2 won't do it.
Ralph @FlyHighUSA will be able to answer better....... Over to you Ralph.

The mounting plate for M600 will ( with modifications ) fit the s900 so I assume it also will fit the s1000. It is already done by a few. But you will also have to have the A3 FC and Lightbridge 2 to communicate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb