Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5S with Olympus 45mm??

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting X5S with Olympus 45mm but if I use the balancing ring from DJI can I still put on a ND32 filter?

Yes. I purchased the Sensei step up ring for use with the Polar Pro filters. With the Sensei and the filter the balance is very good. You may notice from many other threads, those of us with the 45mm experience drifting with this lens in use.

Yes. I purchased the Sensei step up ring for use with the Polar Pro filters. With the Sensei and the filter the balance is very good. You may notice from many other threads, those of us with the 45mm experience drifting with this lens in use.

Do you have a link to it

so what you are saying is with this and the standard Pool Pro filters I will NOT need the balance rings?

I use the balancing rings from DJI if I do not have any filters attached. I remove the balancing rings and put on just the Sensei ring and a Polar Pro filter if I am using filters.

All I have on the front of my 45mm when I use Polar Pro filters is the Sensei ring and the Polar Pro filter.

In my unexpert opinion it is balanced quite nice. I can point the camera up, down, etc when drone is powered off and it does not tilt or move at all suggesting it is balanced okay.

I am thinking about getting X5S with Olympus 45mm but if I use the balancing ring from DJI can I still put on a ND32 filter?
I actually got a good balance with a Circ Pol filter alone, no sun shade, which worked great because the show I’m working on likes sun flares when I can get them. Did notice a very small drift on the bench, but a re-cal fixed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool