Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X7 on the Matrice M210?

Reaction score
Just wondering if DJI has updated their compatibility list in whether or not the X7 will work on the M210 series?
Would be nice to have on an M210 instead of having to purchase an Inspire 2.
The other variable of course would be the SSD drive to record RAW. I don't suppose DJI will allow that on a Matrice.
Also, will the X7 and SSD work on a Matrice M600? Probably not I guess.

No SSD capability on any of the M200 series.

While they might update the firmware to recognise the X7, you won't ever get RAW/ProRes out of it as the M200's don't look to have the Cinecore from the I2. I'd hazard a guess that the firmware space & SOC processor capability is instead given over to the potential of running three cameras - fpv+payload 1+payload 2. e.g. - fpv+visual+thermal.

Called making sure of differentiation of your market offerings to ensure maximising of your revenue streams ;)

Similar with the M600, as it doesn't have the image processor core to handle the I2 camera range.

The 'old' cameras (X3/X5/Z3/Z30/XT etc) contained the image processing system in each individual camera. The I2's camera range don't - the image processor is built in to the aircraft instead. Means the cost of the camera can stay the same while they increase the power of the camera in terms of pixel count, dynamic range, throughput etc. the cost is transferred to the aircraft purchaser instead, with a topup cost being paid to use the higher value features (aka ProRes/CinemaDNG)

Yes, I understand!
**** it DJI, why couldn’t you make one bird that will serve both purposes?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop