Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X7 Zoom lenses

Whew! Very nice... new zoom lens and that the X7 keeps going! Add that to the recent FW update for I2, makes it look like the I2 isn’t done yet!

Thought the FW might have been an attempt at a final tweak for the I2... but the larger SSD, new SSD Reader, lens, and FW... maybe a several more nice things to come for the aging I2 and Keeping it an active option.

I also wonder if this route is taken as they pull back and revamp the I3 (or I2 replacement) to meet additional designs due to other companies releasing some competitive products... DJI cranks out only enough to edge the competition.

With the DJI primes being pricey, wonder what the zoom will be for price... and if the continuation of the X7 will stimulate any 3rd party to join in beyond the 9mm manual by Laowa.

Another thought... would they add additional zoom festures? Like the Dolly zoom effect, cool!

DJI announced the P1 camera that uses dl lenses, full frame, connects to the M300. Probably with the 3.0 Cinecore(?), with the Inspire 3? Hoping the new lenses will keep the I2 alive a little longer.

DJI announced the P1 camera that uses dl lenses, full frame, connects to the M300. Probably with the 3.0 Cinecore(?), with the Inspire 3? Hoping the new lenses will keep the I2 alive a little longer.
Ya I'm hoping this DL zoom will work with X7 too. They may restrict to P1 via software

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207