Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Yamaha RMAX

Reaction score
Filmed on a cold cloudy day in early May using a Matrice 100 with a Zenmuse X3 and a polarized filter. A rough edit... definitely no beautiful colors, but I'm hopeful the eye candy makes up for my lack of a glossy finish. My video from this event is being finely tuned by a professional video editor, and I will be sure to post it here once it's ready. Cheers, and thanks for watching!

Reactions: Rhodesia77
Nice work. I'm an RMAX operator here in New Zealand and have just bought an Inspire to get some promo material for our machine in the terrain native to NZ. If you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Greg

Hi Greg,
Thank you! I myself do not own or operate an RMAX,unfortunately. I use a DJI Matrice for scouting crops to prescribe variable rate applications, map weeds, conduct plant population counts, etc. I am often contracted by a local farm supply company who works closely with a large research university to conduct research and development trials for big ag chemistry companies. In this case, I was hired to collect aerial video of the RMAX in operation. Are you currently using your Inspire to scout for crop issues? If you have any questions in that regard, that's my expertise - I would be happy to answer any specific questions you might have. Check out the free trial of DroneDeploy Pro software if interested in autonomous crop mapping with your Inspire - you can get started mapping crops right away, and the software is awesome and easy to use.
Cheers,
Scott

Hey Scott,
Cheers for the reply, I've bought the inspire myself as a little side line project to start getting a little extra work on the side but as an added bonus I get to take it out on our jobs with the RMAX to get some great footage for Yamaha. I'm really intrigued about the farm mapping aspect of drone work so will definitely look at drone deploy. Do you have an NDVI camera on your Matrice? (great bit of kit by the way). I was scouting a forestry block for spray work and spoke to the manager who uses a Matrice with a full guidance system on it so he could fly it down tight gullies without the risk of hitting things, we need that on the RMAX.
I'd love to know how you started out your business, was it just a bit of door knocking in the beginning or did you have an in? Do you have a website I can have a look at? Hope to chat soon Scott.
Cheers,
Greg.

Hey Greg, Cheers to you as well! Mind if we continue this conversation by email? Drop me a line and I will elaborate. [email protected]
I look forward to corresponding with you. Thanks!

Scott

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669