Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Yearning!

Reaction score
greetings all! At the moment I do not own an Inspire Drone. For Xmas I was gifted a very basic non dji drone and I'm hooked. I'm a retired architectural photographer who spent most of my life shooting with a 4x5 view camera. Since retiring I've done a bit of stock images (my advice is if a disaster occurs near you spend every moment you can documenting it, I was in the midst of hurricane Katrina - my stock images are bought constantly. Lost my house and everything I owned except my cameras).

Initially I thought a P4P would do the trick, but then I saw the Inspire. I'm intrigued by the build of the bird, which makes the P4's camera look poorly designed. Ditto for the Mavic. Both are amazing drones - I just prefer glass optics and sturdier supports.

If I can be of any assistance answering questions please don't hesitate to ask, although most of my knowledge is film based which tends to be overkill when applied to digital imaging.

Ill have a Inspire 1 for sale within the next couple weeks. trying to downsize my fleet. still undecided has per a price, but working on that

Thank you for the welcome. I'm chasing after an Inspire on eBay but the seller is unsure if it's a 1 v1.0 or a 1 v 2.0. I've asked him to send pics of the motors, camera mount, and landing gear. If I post pics will it be obvious to y'all which version of the Inspire it is?

I'm interested in your drone when you're ready.

Thank you for the welcome. I'm chasing after an Inspire on eBay but the seller is unsure if it's a 1 v1.0 or a 1 v 2.0. I've asked him to send pics of the motors, camera mount, and landing gear. If I post pics will it be obvious to y'all which version of the Inspire it is?

I'm interested in your drone when you're ready.
be very obvious to which version, post when you get them

Thanks! Perfect timing, I attended a press conference this morning where a friend of a friend announced she’s running for Governor of South Carolina. Afterwards, while talking over Crispy Cremes w her media team I offered my services, for stills and if possible or needed, drone video.

Thanks! Perfect timing, I attended a press conference this morning where a friend of a friend announced she’s running for Governor of South Carolina. Afterwards, while talking over Crispy Cremes w her media team I offered my services, for stills and if possible or needed, drone video.
youll need your 107 commercial drone license in order to be paid for pics and videos. otherwise the FAA frowns upon it

Im looking into the 107 comnercial license. If Im not being paid but volunteering my time would I still be required to have the 107?

Speaking of the 107 license, aside from $ courses can anyone reccommend either online or books to prepare for the test? I started reading the FAA material last night, just wondering what other resources might be available

Thank you, reading the FAA PDF puts me to sleep.

Question: picking up my Inspire 1 v2 Tuesday- the second owner doesn't have the USB cable, is it a standard USB cable from the remote to my device? I've got both an iPhone and a Zenpad Android with DJI's software loaded, just wondering if I need different cords than the standard ones I charge my devices with?

Im looking into the 107 comnercial license. If Im not being paid but volunteering my time would I still be required to have the 107?

If a flight doesn't strictly fall under hobbyist rules a107 is required. flying for a political campaign even without pay falls under 107

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anastasiyakavitko6