Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

YES I WANT FEEDBACK!

Welcome PCF.Maybe your new to this forum,but I don.t believe you are new to piloting and photography.Nothing wrong with this.

Im new here at the forums (I've noticed there are experts more than I here) so I'm asking for a review of my photography skills and piloting skills. Thanks in advance!

Fantastic! I plan on flying there on the 13th. We will be having lunch at Rusty's and I'm planning on launching from their public parking lot. Do you think that will be ok? Also if you don't care to say so where did you launch from? Thanks

Great video, great editing and fades. What are you using for software? Interested in what your total raw video ran in length

Fantastic! I plan on flying there on the 13th. We will be having lunch at Rusty's and I'm planning on launching from their public parking lot. Do you think that will be ok? Also if you don't care to say so where did you launch from? Thanks
I've launched there too, just scope out the area, look for wires (none) and also check out the west end of the area by the bridge. Just pull off the side of the road and some great shots of the west end looking east. enjoy, thanks for the comments!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool