Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Yet another bad DJI customer service experience.

Reaction score
I purchased an inspire 1 v2.0 back in late july got the T601 bird but it came with a DOA battery and a GL658B remote so after shipping a DOA battery and a GL658B remote back for replacement and I also requested the GL658C remote they received the items on August 8th. its now the 23rd and nobody at DJI knows what the delay is. ive pretty much been calling them every day for updates and have been told every excuse in the book, including Issues classifying the remote, also at one point was told they were out of TB47 batteries, a drone company running out of batteries is like a grocery store running out of milk. basically all I get out of them was the item is still in processing and awaiting repair. well Its all brand new shouldn't they be replacing my items with new items? does it really take this long to put 2 items in a box and ship it back to me? this is my 2nd DJI product and im not really that impressed with the service they provide. Every day I ask to talk to a supervisor none are ever available. i guess ill just have to wait and see what happens.

I have been fighting with eDigitalUSA for over a month about a DOA battery! My last email was sent registered, return receipt and guess what? No return receipt and no replacement battery. The problem is they have the bad battery so I can do nothing to get it replaced. Good luck trying to get anything done! My guess is that they either put out a bunch of bad batteries or whom ever they buy them from has a bunch on bad batteries! Makes you want to do more business with them (either eDigitalUSA or DJI) ???????

In real world use nothing!
Many threads already on this......
Inspire controller GL658A versus GL658B - Urgent

I do not understand what you are basing this on. The link you provided proves nothing about the difference between the controller.

I am left to believe that the B models are and upgrade from the A models and the C model is yet another upgrade.

Why would DJI bother to come out with a new model unless it is some sort of improvement? No manufacture puts time, effort and resources into a new product or model unless they perceive it as some sort of improvement.

The improvements may be minor, and may even be to decrease cost, but to say there is no difference is not a credible reply unless you have facts to back this up.

I do not understand what you are basing this on. The link you provided proves nothing about the difference between the controller.

I am left to believe that the B models are and upgrade from the A models and the C model is yet another upgrade.

Why would DJI bother to come out with a new model unless it is some sort of improvement? No manufacture puts time, effort and resources into a new product or model unless they perceive it as some sort of improvement.

The improvements may be minor, and may even be to decrease cost, but to say there is no difference is not a credible reply unless you have facts to back this up.
People believe the quoted increased EIRP will give them greater range/penetration.
Real world testing from many members on here who have tried models A,B and C have pretty unanimously declared they have perceived no dercernable difference in performance.
This is not in itself surprising given that a simple increase in RF power does not equate to better performance per se.

The other thing to keep in mind is that a 'new' model or design change does not necessarily equate to better outcome for the end user. Case in point is the various incarnations of prop fixing systems utilised by DJI over an 18 month period. We have had original threaded, quick release, twisty lock things - none of which have been an improvement over the original threaded design which mates metal thread with metal shaft and offers redundancy with the addition of a prop lock.

However, that is a little OT for this thread - I am sure the different models of TX have manufacturing cost advantages for DJI and different models utilise updated surface mounted components. However, user experience would suggest that no one model type offers an advantage over any of the others when it comes to getting out in the world and flying. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airlineoffice