Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Yet another prop question

Reaction score
I want to convert from 1345s props to 1345 self tightening props. Question is. The do the screws I'm going to take out need to be reinserted or do they just hold the hubs on? I have not removed them yet.

I want to convert from 1345s props to 1345 self tightening props. Question is. The do the screws I'm going to take out need to be reinserted or do they just hold the hubs on? I have not removed them yet.
They just hold the hubs on (or not in some peoples cases :eek:).

Threaded props will go straight onto the shafts (make sure you pop a lock on as well for added security and redundancy). Unless you are going for aftermarket in which case there are no locks.

They just hold the hubs on (or not in some peoples cases :eek:).

Threaded props will go straight onto the shafts (make sure you pop a lock on as well for added security and redundancy). Unless you are going for aftermarket in which case there are no locks.
Thanks. I have 3 inspires, 1 with T props, 2 with S props. I want to convert all to self tightening with prop locks. just ordered 10 pair from DJI

Reactions: The Editor
Like a Boss OP - Self tightening props with locks are the best system.

Just ordered a heap myself as the Inspire came to grief yesterday due to arborial impingement. I can say that even after having hit a tree at full throttle hard enough to shatter all the props and falling 20 meters to the deck, all of the hubs and locks were still in place.

No, I wasn't there at the time, the Inspire was being piloted by someone else. I got to collect all the pieces though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide