Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Z3 and 3rd party apps

Reaction score
Z3 on inspire 1 will not work with Litchi, or Autopilot. Anyone know of 3rd party apps it does work with?
Thanks,
Z

Z3 on inspire 1 will not work with Litchi, or Autopilot. Anyone know of 3rd party apps it does work with?
Thanks,
Z
I don't think the z3 is working properly now. I sent mine into DJI LA.
Side note-litchi update today, it said it now supports the z3. I can't test it because z3 is in its way back...

I wish I could answer that but it rained yesterday, but today we are supposed to have light wind and sunshine. I will report on the flights when complete.
Z

Actually i only tried waypoint mode with a point of interest on the Litchi app so by know means was i giving it a complete review. Before my Litchi update i had no picture now i do and was happy with the video results of 2 missions.
Z

Reactions: Martin Dummelow
Actually i only tried waypoint mode with a point of interest on the Litchi app so by know means was i giving it a complete review. Before my Litchi update i had no picture now i do and was happy with the video results of 2 missions.
Z
Thanks Tim but at least it was useable? my Z3 with the DJI app is just crap video lag and camera just doing what it wants?

The z3 is a defective piece of junk. Mine has not worked since I got it, DJI screwed around with me trying up dates and fixes, now I am out of the lousy 15 day return policy, what a total scam. I can send it back for repair, but the Camera is defective so how to you repair that.
Same here, but I decided to send it in, beats just leaving it til a fw fix is released. I guess I just need I piece of mind. DJI ripped off there z3 customers complete BS...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk