Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Z3 camera problems

Reaction score
Website
www.countrystudio.co.uk
I just bought a couple of weeks ago from a dealer in England a z3 camera and find that there is a 10 second delay on the video on my IPad, the signal breaks up and the zoom works like a delayed action because of the video link lag, my x3 camera still works perfectly, and I have installed the latest software from DJI , my go app says upto date so have I got a bad camera or what ?any suggestion will be greatfully received
Alistair

I just bought a couple of weeks ago from a dealer in England a z3 camera and find that there is a 10 second delay on the video on my IPad, the signal breaks up and the zoom works like a delayed action because of the video link lag, my x3 camera still works perfectly, and I have installed the latest software from DJI , my go app says upto date so have I got a bad camera or what ?any suggestion will be greatfully received
Alistair
Try turning down the fpv video feed rate to 4 or 6 mbps and clean the contacts on the z3.

Reactions: AerialVisions
Hi, I’ve been trying to resolve an issue I’ve been having with my inspire 1 pro and Z3 camera. I am getting severe video lag when I’m flying my drone and it always happens when flying but there are occasions when it’s grounded that the video feed is normal and responds accurately to the control stick movement BUT I sometimes have to power down the drone and restart for this to take effect. I have tried everything mentioned in the forums but still having no luck and was hoping someone here had the same issues and was able to resolve it. Thanks in advance for any help in this subject.

Below is my current firmware’s for the craft, camera and controller. IMG_7311.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the club....A known issue that DJI refuses to fix. I use my Z3 on my Osmo and it works fine.

Alistair

Hello, I make it a good practice to ONLY buy within the United States...

My issue as per my opening post is resolved, I sent everything back to DJI repair centre in the Netherlands ,they replaced the x5 mount plate and checked/ replaced software on all components, now it works like It is supposed to

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz