Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse x3 torn ribbon cable

You might want to try it with a WTB in the thread title. I came here thinking there was on for SALE.

idk if thats what i need to fix this
it all depends how badly torn it is, if you forgot to unclip it correctly it most likely got cut in half and yes that cable is what is used to repair ribbon cables as it is pre-insulated so the wires can touch .. just needs attention at hte very connection point.

1. Shave the ribbon cable with a sharp blade to expose the copper.
2. Solder insulation cable onto both sides
3. Cover with electrical tape and done

Unless the plugs are damaged.

Alternatively you can keep an eye out for parts on ebay, I saw an osmo x3 for parts at $140 shipped the other day but its too many parts than you need.

That is the wrong cable ... FYI

The cable he is after is within the gimbal head .. not the gimbal arm.
there are no sources i have come across fixing these things to get that specific cable.

The arm cable is a non issue
oh guess buying a busted x3 then best bet. or sending in to dji to have them fix it

this sounds like a job for a skilled person lol but if i could find someone that would at least try it would be worth a shot! you should do a youtube video on it lol

its not torn bad at all... thats what pisses me off. it just barely tore enough to do damage and dji wants me to ship it in and God knows how much that solution will cost

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell