Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse X4S PolarPro ND filters

Likewise. No issues or problems. I have found the plastic holder containing the 3 filters, fits into the lid of X4S gimbal/camera container with a slight modification. Means I always have them handy. Can supply a photo if interested.

Likewise. No issues or problems. I have found the plastic holder containing the 3 filters, fits into the lid of X4S gimbal/camera container with a slight modification. Means I always have them handy. Can supply a photo if interested.
I'd love to see the photo. Any good tips we can pass along to our clients and other forum members would be great.

Michael, I have attached a few photos of my modifications. It is not particularly world shattering, but I find it works well. Underneath the foam insert of the lid (image 1) is another piece of foam that I cut in half (image 2). I then used a self-adhesive Velcro circle attached to the solid part of the lid exposed and the underside of the PolarPro case (image 3). The large foam piece easily fits back in and stays in place every time the camera/gimbal case is opened. There is a spare spot for some medical alcohol swabs (used to clean the filters) and a lens cleaning cloth.

X4S_3.jpg X4S_2.jpgX4S_1.jpg X4S.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan