Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse X4S roll issue

Reaction score
Website
www.hawaiiaerialvisions.com
My Zenmuse X4S has a problem with the gimbal being out of alignment (roll wise)... each and every time I start up I have to adjust... and even some times when adjusted if I do a full 360º by the time I get back to 0º it is out again...

This is becoming a real drag as I have to be constantly aware of the horizon... Making it worse I live fly on the side of one of the 5 volcanos on the island so the terrestrial horizon is never level... but panning out and showing the ocean is always problematic.

AND... then there is the issue of fogging upon start up... takes about 3-5 minutes for the condensation inside the lens to burn off.

Any and all suggestion welcome...

Mahalo

the only thing I can think of is try to do another update on your computer maybe something went wrong when you did it the first time that's the only thing I can think of good luck

Yeah... gonna try this... been flying Phantoms since day one (of P3) thought I would upgrade... but results from my P4P's are markedly better and easier to fly than this inspire... Having been used to the video feed from my 4P's the 720 pilot feed on the I2 is pathetic... pixelated all to hell. And the waiting for the lens to de-fog is very frustrating... tempted to take the back off the camera nd hit it with a hairdryer... then seal it back... taking the front glass of doesn't help as it is behind the actual first element of the lens. Wow... gotta say, buyers remorse... for my work I could have stayed with my Phantoms... Aloha and mahalo for that suggestion...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen