Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse x5s Gimbal Swing

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to inspire2. I had three or four succesful flights but today when I setup my drone and started it, camera starts acting like crazy. I tried resetting to factory defaults, refreshing the firmware from dji assistant 2, calibrating but nothing helped me. I'm posting a video for you to understand better. I would be really happy if you can help me...

Hello. I'm new to inspire2. I had three or four succesful flights but today when I setup my drone and started it, camera starts acting like crazy. I tried resetting to factory defaults, refreshing the firmware from dji assistant 2, calibrating but nothing helped me. I'm posting a video for you to understand better. I would be really happy if you can help me...
Hello - welcome to the forum.

I have deleted your duplicate post as we do not allow double posting.

Thank You

This is dumb but we always check rhe dumb things first. Pleasse check to make sure the contacts on both the gimbal comnectervand on the I2 body are clean. Maybe blow the off with some compressed air. Otherwise it might be a defective unit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide