Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse XT 640 x 512 30hz radiometric

Reaction score
I have the flagship xt thermal camera with 19mm lens that has been used for only 1 inspection, a total of max 5 flights including tests and calibration.

As i have no further use for it i'm willing to sell it for a fair price to someone who can put it to work.

Asking 6000€ plus shipping, Located in Finland.

Full package with inspire 1, x3, x5 plus 3 lenses, dual remotes, several tb48 batteries, osmo and landing mode case included

Last edited:
Thanks, but 6000 is as low as I'll go for now. Going on vacation for 4 weeks on tuesday, after this I can think about a lower price.

Would you consider 5000€

Noticed your other post looking for one for $5000 USD.
Something to consider, this would be a non-USA model most likely at at 9Hz vs 30Hz.

The conversion in today's exchange of 5000€ Euro is $5610.
The conversion of 6000€ Euro is $6732
Plus oversea's shipping.

Something to consider, this would be a non-USA model most likely at at 9Hz vs 30Hz.

Plus oversea's shipping.
Thanks. I don't purchase anything w/o getting all the facts, he didn't sound all that interested. This is not my first XT. And I do understand currency conversion. ;)

Thanks. I don't purchase anything w/o getting all the facts, he didn't sound all that interested. This is not my first XT. And I do understand currency conversion. ;)
No intent... just thought I'd add the conversion.... for You & others.
Just saw other thread... 6/10 post Glass City Aerial... did you pick that one up? Looks like it's sold.

Plus oversea's shipping.
FYI, this is 30hz, not 9hz. If you think 30hz is US only you are wrong.

FYI, this is 30hz, not 9hz. If you think 30hz is US only you are wrong.
Thanks, wasn't positive... stated: "most likely...".
That's good to know, most everything I've seen indicates USA is 30 and European side is 9.
Thanks for sharing... Good luck!

how many batteries come with the inspire? Is it a V2 Inspire 1? How many hours on the Inspire? Im based in Australia but will be in Germany in 2 weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669