Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

32 channel hack

Reaction score
I’ve been searching on how to do the 32 channel hack put the config files the the correct folder etc but when I power on my inspire 1 pro still doesn’t work what am I doing wrong any help please. The videos I’ve watched tell me to use iTunes but that doesn’t seem to work anymore in uk so I use the finder on Mac. I have an inspire 1 pro the tablet I use is a 6th gen iPad Air. Any help would be appreciated or even if you could point me to the latest video on how to accomplish it thank you in advance

I’ve been searching on how to do the 32 channel hack put the config files the the correct folder etc but when I power on my inspire 1 pro still doesn’t work...
Explain "doesn't work." Do you SEE the 32 channels in the Go App?

what am I doing wrong any help please.
I have no idea. Not enough information. You didn't tell us what you did. So how can we tell you what you did wrong?

The videos I’ve watched tell me to use iTunes but that doesn’t seem to work anymore in uk so I use the finder on Mac.
Apple, in all their wisdom, locked their own iPads out of their own program (iTunes). This is a problem caused by both iTunes AND the iOS version, (not the hardware). So you can have a newer iPad running legacy iOS, and copying files will work. Or you can have an older iPad running a modern iOS, and this will NOT work.

I don't know what video you watched, so I don't know what advice you were given. So I can be of no help. I can say that for the Inspire 1, iOS 11 is the sweet spot. But you CAN work with iOS 12 and early versions of iOS 13. But you'll need 3rd-party software to gain access to the iPad's file system. Anything beyond that and you're just banging your head against the wall.

I have an inspire 1 pro the tablet I use is a 6th gen iPad Air.
Which iOS?

Any help would be appreciated or even if you could point me to the latest video on how to accomplish it thank you in advance
Need more information.

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk