Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

3D printed boom mount for Strobon Cree

Reaction score
Hi

Ive been searching without success, to try and find a file for 3D printing boom mounts to the Inspire to hold the Strobon Cree strobes

Does anyone have a link by any chance?

TIA

Reactions: Nigpd
I have deleted your other post/thread.
Please do not double post, it is against our rules.

Is this any good (via Velcro attachment) DJI Inspire 25mm Boom mount. by Blade_Strike
And mount the Cree in this - Strobon Cree Flex Case for aeromodelism by gwenael
I have deleted your other post/thread.
Please do not double post, it is against our rules.

Is this any good (via Velcro attachment) DJI Inspire 25mm Boom mount. by Blade_Strike
And mount the Cree in this - Strobon Cree Flex Case for aeromodelism by gwenael

Oops, soz Editor...forgetsies (too used to Facebook, my bad)

Thanks for the leads

Hi everyone,

Some other mounts are still in development. For my part, I’ll take the decision to share it via 3D printers platform ressources. But another guy created a special mount for Inspire1/2, P4 and P4P, the kit will contains 2 parts:
* a fixed part on your drone and you don’t need to remove it
* a mobile part, so after your flight with your Inspire 2, you can remove the mobile part (with the strobon cree) and mount it in 2 seconds on a P4 for example.

It’s really usefull. The project is at the end, it’s coming soon.

Kr,

Gwenaël (creator of the flex case for strobon Cree)

Hi everyone,

Some other mounts are still in development. For my part, I’ll take the decision to share it via 3D printers platform ressources. But another guy created a special mount for Inspire1/2, P4 and P4P, the kit will contains 2 parts:
* a fixed part on your drone and you don’t need to remove it
* a mobile part, so after your flight with your Inspire 2, you can remove the mobile part (with the strobon cree) and mount it in 2 seconds on a P4 for example.

It’s really usefull. The project is at the end, it’s coming soon.

Kr,

Gwenaël (creator of the flex case for strobon Cree)
No clamps, no brackets, no strap on bicycle thing'e, no extra weight, small, bright as *#@! and 107 approved.
Drone Dual CREE LED Strobe Light 2-Pack For DJI Inspire 1 2 Mavic Pro Phantom Spark Quadcopters RC Plane

Last edited:
Here is someone who is selling 3D printer solutions. I haven’t tried them yet, but I am planning on getting a set.
Aerial-Pixel - Vinyl Graphics, Vinyl Decals, Apparel, 3D Printing
Also these lights have exceptional brightness and longest run time on stobe. A little more expensive.
"ARC" 2- Pack Drone LED Strobe Light For DJI Inspire 1 2 Mavic Pro Phantom Spark Quadcopters RC Plane

I dont get why the LED's all seem to face upwards or sideways on these set-ups. You want them front to back imho

I dont get why the LED's all seem to face upwards or sideways on these set-ups. You want them front to back imho

My next share will be the same ring but to adapt on the 2 principals arms (with the ring, you can move it to face upwards or backwards based on your needs).

Reactions: Nigpd and giumick
My next share will be the same ring but to adapt on the 2 principals arms (with the ring, you can move it to face upwards or backwards based on your needs).

I look forward to it Thanks. 3d printing is so useful isnt it. I have made camera mounts and all sorts with our prusa :)

I look forward to it Thanks. 3d printing is so useful isnt it. I have made camera mounts and all sorts with our prusa :)

Yes I think so, and now we have plenty of filament types. I have design the last object in 2 hours (I’m not a designer), so I like to design and have the result in my hands after some hours of printing ! ;-)

Reactions: giumick
Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labour

Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labour

Than you Nigpd, I try to have the Mac this week but my son needs to work for the school.

For rings for the principal arms are a little bit more difficult to create due to the angle. So, I need to create 2 models for the left & right.

So this week-end, I’ll have more time and possibility to work on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu