Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A Beautiful Day at the Lake... and a Gun Threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done some TV interviews on the drone topic and the "me me me " reaction these people have is silly. They are so small in the video they could not tell if it was them by looking at it!
and to top it off "hey you are not that interesting" we were filming something else.......not you.
I just filmed a fireworks show the other night, great crowd reaction everyone was so cool and amazed at tech gear. After one hillbilly type dude was joking"yea I could shoot that down easy"
"yea" I said "but if my camera is this high tech... you should see my gun collection ( also a Costa Ludis grad just guessing but I bet I am a way better shot).
What the heck makes them think just because its flying around its fine to shoot at?

Because the media promotes the idea that drones are bad and drone operators are all peeping tom child molesters. They don't actually have to say that explicitly as they make it clear that's what they think by the language they use to describe drone operators. You then get the general public that has very little understanding of the actual use for drones and they react as the media has programmed them to.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84