Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A first look at ProGrade Digital UHS-II SDXC II V60 and V90 Memory Card and MICROSDXC DUAL-SLOT USB 3.1 reader

Reaction score
Website
www.portlandprodrones.com

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 9.52.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 9.52.15 AM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: Phil DeVore
So is this compatible for the Inspire 2? I haven’t seen it listed on DJI’s compatibility list?
Or for that matter is it compatible with the Mavic 2 Pro as well?

Last edited:
So is this compatible for the Inspire 2? I haven’t seen it listed on DJI’s compatibility list?
Or for that matter is it compatible with the Mavic 2 Pro as well?
You are correct. It isn't on the official compatibility list. I have been using in my Inspire 2/X5s for a short while and have had no problems with it.

You are correct. It isn't on the official compatibility list. I have been using in my Inspire 2/X5s for a short while and have had no problems with it.
Thanks for the information and I’ll be checking them out asap. I’ve been using the Samsung Pro 128gb micro sd cards for over a year and a half with no problems whatsoever but I am always looking for a better one for read/write speed improvements. I have both the Inspire 2 with x5s camera and the Mavic 2 Pro and I would like to see how well it would work with both of them.
I live in Eugene Oregon and would like to stay in touch with you if possible.
Did you purchase it from Amazon or somewhere else? I tried going to their website and I didn’t see anywhere to purchase it? If you would please give me the information where you purchased it I would appreciate it very much. Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information and I’ll be checking them out asap. I’ve been using the Samsung Pro 128gb micro sd cards for over a year and a half with no problems whatsoever but I am always looking for a better one for read/write speed improvements. I have both the Inspire 2 with x5s camera and the Mavic 2 Pro and I would like to see how well it would work with both of them.
I live in Eugene Oregon and would like to stay in touch with you if possible.
Did you purchase it from Amazon or somewhere else? I tried going to their website and I didn’t see anywhere to purchase it? If you would please give me the information where you purchased it I would appreciate it very much. Thanks again for your help.
Glad it was helpful! There are links at the bottom of the photofocus article.

scook, I use 128gb Samsung Pro micro sd cards from Amazon that are reasonably priced. Have never had any problems with them for 2 years.
Less than $25 apiece. I use them in my Inspire 2 and my M2P.
They have really good read/write speeds. You can check out the specs on Amazon when you look them up. 100mbps read speed 90mbps write speed.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44