Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A Inspire FPV fly round a Golf Course...

Reaction score
I did a video for Bellingen Golf Club.... this is a fun fly i had while i was there.... the Inspire is a great photo and video platform... but... it is also a wonderful UAV to fly.... hope you enjoy the ride....

Not knowing what they wanted of course, but I would have expected to see video from a little higher and showing the layout, not sure what value a golf club would get with a video flying around trees? It was still fun to watch.

Wowza! Nice flying tex! Did you have LOS or were you using FPV to get through those trees?

Not knowing what they wanted of course, but I would have expected to see video from a little higher and showing the layout, not sure what value a golf club would get with a video flying around trees? It was still fun to watch.
this video is not for the golf club ..i am still working on that...(will post the the finished vid latter)... this is just a fun FPV fly i did for myself ...

can somebody tell me how to delete one of the video's... i am new to this site .. and uploaded 2 videos by mistake .. thank you...

Yes i did Carisberg.... thank you.... i prefer to fly FPV... total involvement ... its like your sitting in the Inspire ..love it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth